TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using this Website and Graphics on Shirts Limited you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Website and IP
teatowels.co.nz is the Property of Graphics on Shirts Limited.
“teatowels.co.nz” is a Trading Name of Graphics on Shirts Limited.
All Artwork, Logos, Graphics, Text and Intellectual Property on this website is, without limitation, owned by Graphics on Shirts Limited. No Material, Images, Text, Information or Logos may be reproduced, copied, or altered in any way unless Express Written Consent is provided by Graphics on Shirts Limited, 74-76 Morrin Road, Panmure.
No items will be dispatched before payment is cleared. Bank Deposits may take 1-2 days to clear and orders are not considered “placed” until payment clears.
Credit Card payments are securely provided by EWAY. Please note that we do not accept Credit Card numbers by Email or Phone and we will never request your Credit Card Information.
INSTANT ESTIMATES AND QUOTES
Whilst we do our best to ensure product information is up to date some products may not be available or some colours may have been discontinued.
All product pages now display instant estimates, these are not quotations and Graphoics on Shirts Limitedis under no obligation to honour these, for a confirmed quote please submit a quote request by adding to quote cart and adding any relevant details before submitting for quotation. Similarly quotes are only valid for 5 working days from sending.
All items are have Care Labels attached, failing to follow this instructions may result in damage to goods.
Graphics on Shirts Limited can not be held responsible for any Damage caused by not following Care Instructions, including the additional instructions for branded garments below:
• Branded items are to be cold water washed.
• Branded items should be hang dried.
• Never Iron over Printing/Branding
• Do not commercially wash or dry branded items.
Standard Turnaround is 5-7 Working Days from Quantities and Approval, approvals received after 12pm will be considered Approved the following business day. Turnaround does not include freight time. Dispatch will be made within a target of 1-2 business days following payment. Freight time will then be dependant on location and carrier.
October – November – December Turnaround times will vary from Standard.
Packages are generally dispatched within 2-3 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via PBT Freight. Rural Delivery orders can take 2 – 3 Days Extra depending on the area and Rural Contractor. Standard Freight is Free to One NZ Address when order exceeds 250 units.
Shipping is to a single New Zealand address only.
Please choose your items carefully, as returns will not be accepted if you choose the wrong colour or item.
Returns must be made within 30 days, and are only accepted if:
• Goods are supplied faulty or damaged.
• Goods supplied are not the same as ordered and have been wrongly supplied.
Any Damage when instructions on Care Tags and above are not followed are the customers responsibility.
Additional Printed/Branded Care instructions above are to be followed where relevant.
All returned goods must include all original packaging.
Please contact us to organise any Returns.
Print or Design issues:
• Please check your garments carefully before handing out as Graphics on Shirts Limited will not arrange for individual collection, nor repair or replacement if the user has had acceptable use of the items as below.
• Print or Design defects must be reported within 30 days of receipt of Goods, Graphics on Shirts Limited considers any issues after this time “Accepted” and “Acceptable” and does not offer any further guarantee, exceptions will be considered where goods have not been unboxed or worn.
• Where a defect is reported within this time period Graphics on Shirts Limited will organise return freight and exercise right of Repair or Replace for any item returned. Exceptions outside of this time period will be considered on a case by case basis.
Google Analytics: Your movements within this website and referrer is recorded by Google Analytics, this information is used only to better the user experience on the website and is entirely anonymous. This anonymous information is never seen by, sold or otherwise traded to any third party.
Enquiries: Your submitted details are available only to sales representatives and are used solely for the purpose of contacting you based on your request. You are under no obligation to reply to or accept quotes. This information is used only with permission and will never be sold, rented or otherwise seen or traded to any third party.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Although specific competitions may have their own terms and conditions the following rules apply unless otherwise specified.
By participating you acknowledge that the competition is in no way endorsed by and/or run by Instagram. You must accurately tag content (ex: do not tag yourself in photos if you aren’t in the photo).
All applicants release Instagram of any and all responsibility.
By participating you acknowledge that the competition is in no way endorsed by and/or run by Facebook. You must accurately tag content (ex: do not tag yourself in photos or posts if you aren’t in the photo). All applicants release Facebook of any and all responsibility.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All Competitions are run by Graphics on Shirts Ltd T/A teatowels.co.nz.
- Unless otherwise specified Competitions are open to New Zealand residents only.
- Winners will be chosen by the criteria of the Competition at the discretion of Aprons Direct and all decisions are final.
- Applicants can be disqualified if found to be cheating, or spamming, or otherwise abusing the rules of the chosen platform. Additionally Applicants using profanity, racism, sexist or otherwise abusive behaviour will be disqualified.
- Prizes need to be claimed within 14 days of competition closing, otherwise they will be forfeit.
- Prizes will be issued as soon as practically possible, however at busy times this could be a matter of weeks.
- Aprons Direct reserves the right to amend these rules with no warning.
Additional Terms and Definitions:
“Acceptable use” Graphics on Shirts Limited deems any time worn, washed or used as having enjoyed acceptable use, provided the garment does not fall apart due to manufacturing defects, however it is acknowledged that after a period of 15 – 30 days the garment is accepted and the user has had acceptable use. Outside of this period any branding or minor defects are deemed accepted and acceptable and any damage becomes difficult to investigate as garments are often subject to wear and tear by the wearer.
“Acceptable variance” Graphics on Shirts Limited deems any item not reported as being as being incorrect in regards to colour or fit as labelled as Acceptable if not reported within 15 – 30 days. Outside of this external factors such as fade, washing and wear can affect garments. Any branding that accurately portrays a companies colours and logo or message is considered Acceptable and Accepted if not reported, and agreed as being too far from approved visuals within 15-30 days is considered “Acceptable variance”. Any mistakes in spelling or incorrect colours should be reported before being handed out and will be repaired or replaced if reported and returned within 15-30 days, any time after this is deemed “Acceptable use”.
Some minor colour variance between batches is deemed acceptable, please report any issues immediately and before wearing items so this can be discussed.
Minor colour variance betweens lots of branding is at times unavoidable, however when Pantone or Madeira colours are not supplied garments will be branded “From Screen” as screens do vary this may result in a difference between what you see and what you get, this is the reason we ask for Pantone Colours and without these this is considered “Acceptable Variance”.